We have recently launched a Toolkit for Employers, developed by Business in the Community with Public Health England and sponsored by the Insurance Charities. You can read more about the toolkit here and access it here.
Below is a list of documents which provide some background to the issue of domestic abuse and the workplace.
If you have come across any other documents that you believe would be useful additions to this e-library, please do send these to Arfan Bhatti
- South Wales Police Plan for Tackling Violence Against Women and Girls – South Wales Police
- Managing and Supporting Employees Experiencing Domestic Abuse – Equality and Human Rights Commission & CIPD
- Responding to Colleagues experiencing Domestic Abuse – Department of Health
- Playing Our Part: Workplace Response to Domestic and Family Violence – Male Champions of Change, Australia
- Domestic Violence Resource Manual for Employers – Respect and Refuge
- Encouraging the Participation of the Private sector and the Media in the Prevention of Violence Against Women and Domestic Violence – The Council of Europe
- Case Study: Presentation at Group Meeting February 2018 – Lloyds Banking Group
- 4th June Network Meeting on perpetrators of domestic abuse – points of consideration for employers
- The Local Government Association, a new member, shares its programme
- New Zealand passes law giving domestic violence survivors paid leave